Murkmire Treasure Map I is a Treasure Map in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is acquired randomly from looting or is bought from other players. To use it, you must have the map in your inventory and you must travel to the location. The map will be consumed when used.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
- Murkmire Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Bright-Throat’s Boast, Dead-Water’s Guile, Champion of the Hist
- Murkmire Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads for: --
You can find Murkmire Treasure Map I at:
- Underneath the Dominus Fatum