Any Item - Any Craftable
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(5 items) When you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack, you summon an animated weapon to attack your enemies for 15 seconds. The animated weapon's basic attacks deal 4108 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
Morkuldin Set Information
- Type of Set: Any
- Required Traits Researched: 9 Traits
- Required Content: Orsinium DLC
- Recommend For: Stam DPS
- Value: Medium
How to Get Morkuldin Set
- Wrothgar - Morkuldin Forge
Morkuldin Set Notes & Tips
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- Requires 9 Traits to craft pieces of this Set
- You must have the Orsinium DLC in order to craft this Set, but you can still trade or purchase it if you don't.
- Adding points into Mighty will increase the damage of this set.
- The Buff "Minor and Major Beserk" Increases the Damage of this set.
- The "Essence Thief" 5th piece Set recieved from imperial city increases the damage of this set.
- Swords and Greatswords increase the damage of this set.
- The Summerset Chapter is required to craft Jewelry for this Set.
- The quest, The Hand of Morkul, given toward the back of Morkul Descent, unlocks access to crafting location.
Maps of Where to Craft