Meriq is an NPC in Elder Scrolls Online. Non-player Characters are AI that players may interact with during their adventuring in ESO. Some offer quests, others lore insights, some keep Shops and provide vendoring of items and supplies, and some are simply around for atmosphere building.
Meriq Quest Information
This ESO character is related to the following Quests:
- Alasan's Plot
Details or bugs related to this ESO NPC are below:
- Near the fountain in Bergama
- Part of Cadwell's Gold - Alik'r
- "You! There you are! The scholar Zohreh said I might find you here. You must make great haste. Prince Azah is in need of your assistance."
- "He is at the shipyards town of Tava's Blessing. The Withered Hand is there and he needs you to come as soon as possible. The scholar Zohreh said something about that being the birthplace of one of the Ansei, whatever that means."
- "Oh, and the scholar Zohreh wants her apprentice Shiri to return, whether the girl wants to or not."
- "Tava's Blessing is where the royal navy has its shipyards. You must not let the town fall to the Withered Hand. Beware the shifting sands, wayfarer. I hope Rupta guides you quickly to the prince's side."
- "The ships being built at Tava's Blessing shipyards are critical for the Covenant war effort. I do not think the Withered Hand would have use for the ships, but I fear they might simply destroy them. That would be very bad for the Covenant." [Goodbye]