Meridia's Blessed Armor is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Primal
Bind on Equip
Meridia's Blessed Armor
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(5 items) When you block an attack, you dodge all incoming attacks for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 25 seconds.
Meridia's Blessed Armor Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Meridia's Blessed Armor Set Location
- Meridia's Blessed Armor Set is an overland set dropped in Coldharbour
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Meridia's Blessed Armor Unique Set Pieces
Stortha's Hide Shield of Meridia
- Type: Shields
- Dropped by: Sthortha the Crazed, Aba-Darre, Coldharbour
- Enchantments: Maximum Stamina
- Traits: Impenetrable
Nolagha's Scale Leggings of Meridia
- Type: Greaves
- Dropped by: Nolagha, Keggagiha, and Rsolignah, Daedroth Larder, Coldharbour
- Enchantments: Maximum Health
- Traits: Reinforced
Brolsgerbwd's Bone Staff of Meridia
- Type: Fire Staff
- Dropped by: Brolsgerbwd, Risen Court, Coldharbour
- Enchantments: Life Drain
- Traits: Powered
Mal Sorra's Curse of Meridia
- Type: Necklace
- Dropped by: Mal Sorra, Mal Sorra's Tomb, Coldharbour
- Enchantments: Health Recovery
- Traits: Healthy
Meridia's Blessed Armor Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Meridia's Blessed Armor Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Ok, I need legs from this set... Anyone have any suggestions on how or where I can find some?
The 10 sec cool down, does this apply for one enemy at a time or do all enemies have a separate 10 sec cool down?
there's also a unique chest to this set, called ( Ayleids' Coat of Memories ) Impenetrable trait, It can be acquired upon the completion of the quest: Light from the Darkness Questgiver: King Laloriaran Dynar, At the moonless Walk, Coldharbour
This set is entirely in the Ancient Elven style, not Nord. The pieces on this page and the linking pages needs to be updated to reflect this.
How does it look? Any pictures?
Its a blast in pvp. Saves my ass against magicka dks
I think this set could be very useful for tanks if the 5th effect also works against hardest bosses in vet dungeons, but sometimes they have special immunities or resistances... Could anybody clarify this issue? Thanks.