Call down lighting to strike an enemy for 423 Shock Damage.
If target enemy’s Health falls below 20% within 4 seconds, an explosion deals an additional 1507 Shock Damage to the target and 328 Shock Damage to other enemies nearby.
Mage's Fury is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Storm Calling Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Mage's Fury Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Mage's Wrath -Increases the damage dealt to other enemies nearby.
Endless Fury -If an enemy is killed by this ability, you restore Magicka.
Champion Points That Affect Mage's Fury
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Mage's Fury
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Storm Calling Skills Rank 1
|Storm Calling Skills|
Amplitude ♦ Ball of Lightning ♦ Bolt Escape ♦ Boundless Storm ♦ Capacitor ♦ Critical Surge ♦ Endless Fury ♦ Energized ♦ Energy Overload ♦ Expert Mage ♦ Hurricane ♦ Implosion ♦ Lightning Flood ♦ Lightning Form ♦ Lightning Splash ♦ Liquid Lightning ♦ Mage's Wrath ♦ Overload ♦ Power Overload ♦ Power Surge ♦ Streak ♦ Surge