|Cast Time||Instant (6s)|
|Range||28m range/4m radius (Ground)|
Create a nexus of storm energy at the target location that deals 245 Shock Damage to nearby enemies every 1 second for 6 seconds.
An ally standing within the nexus can activate the Conduit synergy, dealing 795 Shock Damage to enemies around them.
Lightning Splash is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Storm Calling Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Lightning Splash Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Liquid Lightning -Has additional duration.
Lightning Flood -Has increased radius.
Champion Points That Affect Lightning Splash
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Lightning Splash
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Storm Calling Skills Rank 20