Leather Jack is one of the Medium Armor in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Leather Jack is regular armor not part of a Set, and can be found as enemy drops, looted from containers, or crafted by the right profession. The level of the item determines its efficacy based on Battle Leveling.
Leather Jack Information
- Type: Medium Armor
- Level range: 26-34
- Materials Needed: 13 Leather
- Crafted by: Clothier Rank 10 (Requires Tailoring Rank III)
- You may be asked to craft this item as part of a Writ request.
- See Glyphs and Traits to understand how to apply enchantments and what traits do.
- See Sets for set details. Set items have unique naming, but share the basic defensive properties of base items.
Leather Jack Notes & Tips
Medium Armor is the middle option for protection in ESO. It is ideal for players who favor abilities from the Weapon Skills Lines as it enhances Stamina, Stamina Recovery and Weapon Critical. Players opting for a stealthy approach to the game will also use this Armor type, as it enhances this as well. A full set of Crafted Superior Medium Armor at VR12 will net you 1326 Armor (without taking into consideration Traits). That value will be slightly less if your set isn't crafted. This is roughly 150% the value of a full set of Light Armor and 67% the value of a full set of Heavy Armor (assuming you have rank III Resolve).
For Sets click here