Slash all enemies in front of you, dealing 2460 Physical Damage over 8 seconds and healing you for 50% of the damage done.
Lascerate is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Rend -Increases the duration.
Thrive in Chaos-Each enemy hit increases your damage done.
Champion Points That Affect Lascerate
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Lascerate
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Class: Any
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Dual Wield Skills Rank 50