Kraglen's Howl is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of Stonethorn DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Medium Armor - Hazardous
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) After an enemy you've recently damaged dies, you let out a howl, granting three allies within 15 meters the Heed the Call synergy. Activating the synergy gives you and the activator 12 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds.
Kraglen's Howl Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor Set
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Stonethorn DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Kraglen's Howl Set Location
Kraglen's Howl Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Stone Garden. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Kraglen's Howl Set Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Kraglen's Howl Set Pieces
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.