Kinras's Wrath is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor that is part of Flames of Ambition DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Medium Armor - True-Sworn
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) Dealing damage with a Light or Heavy Attack grants you a stack of Burning Heart for 5 seconds, up to 5 stacks. While you have 5 stacks, you generate an aura of wrath, granting you Major Berserk, increasing your damage by 10%. While you have an aura of wrath, Allies within 12 meters of you gain Minor Berserk, increasing their damage done by 5%.
Kinras's Wrath Information
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Flames of Ambition DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
How to Get Kinras's Wrath
Kinras's Wrath set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Black Drake Villa. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Kinras's Wrath Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Kinras's Wrath Pieces
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.