Thrust a caustic blade with lethal precision to stab an enemy, dealing 1161 Disease Damage. Deals 400% more damage to targets with less than 50% Heath.
Heals you for 2399 if the enemy dies within 2 seconds of being struck.
Converts into a Stamina ability, deals Disease Damage, and now scales linearlly based on missing Health rather than a flat value. Also heals you if the target dies within two seconds of use.
Killer's Blade is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Killer's Blade
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Quick Recovery - (needs testing)
- Blessed - (needs testing)
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Killer's Blade
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.