|Once a year, troupes of jesters and fools gather and encourage the people of Tamriel to toss aside their notions of status, honor and class in a celebration of absurdity. Performers roam the streets mocking the rich and famous, towns celebrate with a variety of traditional festive pranks, and guests are encouraged to participate in silly games to win joke prizes. Outside the cities of Ebonheart, Vulkhel Guard and Daggerfall, pavilions have been set up to host the festival. Jesters dressed as the three alliance rulers will appear at each location, and offer challenges of foolishness to festival goers.|
Jester's Festival is a seasonal Holiday Event in The Elder Scrolls Online, used to celebrate Springtime. The Jester's Festival takes place sometime around March every year.
Jester's Festival Dates
- 2022: March 31st at 10:00AM EDT until April 7 at 10:00AM EDT
- 2021: March 25th at 10AM EDT until Thursday, April 1 at 10AM EDT
- (2020: March 26 — April 2)
- (2018: March - April )
- (2017: March 23rd - April 4th)
Jester's Festival - How to begin
Note: You can obtain a 100% xp buff by using the Pie of Misrule found in your Collection > Mementos. You will need to obtain the quest from one of the 3 locations to obtain this item.
You will need to obtain the Jester's Festival Invitation from the Crown Store, and use it in your inventory. It is only available in sprintime (March-April)
Travel to the hometown of any of the alliances to find the jester ruler and complete the quest: The Jester's Festival
Outside the cities of Ebonheart (Stonefalls), Vulkhel Guard (Auridon) and Daggerfall (Glenumbra), pavilions have been set up to host the festival. Jesters dressed as the three alliance rulers will appear at each location, and offer challenges of foolishness to festival goers.
- A Foe Most Porcine, acquired from any of the three Jester’s Festival tents or Hammerdeath Arena
- If not already there, this quest will point you toward Hammerdeath Arena
- The King’s Spoils, acquired within Hammerdeath Arena
- Prankster’s Carnival, acquired from the Jester’s Festival tent in Stonefalls
- Springtime Flair
- A Noble Guest
- Royal Revelry
Jester's Festival Rewards
Completing the three quests for the first time will reward the cosmetic hat: Crown of Misrule.
When you complete a daily task for one of the Jesters, you will receive a Jester's Festival Box that can provide some seriously silly rewards, including:
- A random crafting material (Provisioning ingredient, Alchemy reagent, or Health glyph)
- A consumable version of a Jester's Festival themed Memento
- Cadwell’s Kitchen Arms Style Pages
- Fragments of two Mementos: the Festive Noise Maker or Jester’s Festival Joke Popper
- Jokey Stealies to sell to vendors
- Runeboxes containing the Cherry Blossom Branch or Jester’s Scintillator mementos
- Fragments of the Sovereign Sow pet
- NEW Regal Regalia Outfit Style Pages
- NEW Fragments of the Playful Prankster’s Surprise Box memento (These fragments have a higher chance of dropping in Stupendous Reward Boxes than they do in regular ones)
- Runebox: Cherry Blossom Branch (Container with: Cherry Blossom Branch inside)
- Recipe: Princess' Delight (Makes Princess' Delight)
- Recipe: Candied Jester's Coins (Makes Jester's Coins)
- Recipe: Dubious Camoran Throne (Makes Dubious Camoran Throne)
- Recipe: Jewels of Misrule (Makes Jewels of Misrule)
- Cherry Blossom Twig (Consumable)
- Sparkwreath Dazzler (Consumable)
- Banner, Jester's Standard (Furnishing, Parlor)
- New Jester's Festival Housing items: Jester's Large and Small Trees
Throughout the duration of the event, the Crown Store will feature some Jester's Festival-themed items, including:
- Royal Court Jester costume
- Bi-Color Coxcomb Cap
- Fool's Cap and Masque
- Ass-Ears Jester Cap
- The Jester personality
There are returning and new items available in the Crown Store during the festival, which include the Regal Regalia weapons and Prince Boar Pet:
Taking part in the Jester’s Festival will also grant you Event Tickets which go towards buying the Unstable Morpholith base fragments and other fragments. You can find all the wares that The Impresario will stock this event below:
- Unstable Morpholith base fragmentsIncluding the Deadlands Flint, Rune-Etched Striker, and Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder
- For more on morphing collectibles, check out this guide
- All three Deadlands Scorcher Skin fragmentsIncluding the Rune-Scribed Daedra Hide, Rune-Scribed Daedra Sleeve, and the new Rune-
- Scribed Daedra Veil
- Regal Regalia Outfit Style pages
- Sovereign Sow Collectible fragments
- Group Repair Kits
- This will be the last event that will give your the final fragment for the Deadlands Scorcher Skin, so get while you can. The next event will be the first fragment for a new reward.
Jester's Festival Achievements
Unlocking all of the achievements for this event will unlock the "Royal Jester" title.
|Image & Name||Points||Title Reward|
Lord of Misrule
|5||Lord of Misrule or Lady of Misrule|
Rescue Jester Skald-King Jorunn's visiting princess without being spotted by the Butcher.
Smile, in the Name of the QueenFestoon 20 players with cherry blossoms during the Jester's Festival.
Illusive DazzlerUse a total of 50 illusion dazzlers.
Bring some color to each of the Undaunted Enclaves with an Illusion Dazzler during the Jester's Festival.
Elden Root Undaunted Enclave
Wayrest Undaunted Enclave
Mournhold Undaunted Enclave
Jester's Personal Chef
Acquire and learn all of the Jester's Festival provisioning recipes.
Candied Jester's Coins
Dubious Camoran Throne
Jewels of Misrule
Complete each of the Jester's Festival achievements.
Lady of Misrule
Smile, in the name of the Queen
Jester's Personal Cheff
So if this happens every year,how come i can't find the Jester area in April? I went to Vulkhel Guard and looked outside Vulkhel Guard but found nothing there.Is there somewhere else i'm meant to check?
yes it is
Is it active this year?
I didn't get to finish it (lame, yes I know), now it's stuck in my quest log. How do I get rid of it??
Why make an item of purple rarity if it's the main reward for this festival and you get it all the time?
Said this was an achievement walk through on Google. RIP. LOL
^ comes out the 23
scroll does not show up to get