Heavy Armor - Silver Dawn
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(5 items) When you lose 7000 or more of your Health from a single attack, you gain Major Vitality for 8 seconds, increasing your healing received by 16%.
Jailer’s Tenacity Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Wolfhunter DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Jailer's Tenacity Location
- Jailer's Tenacity Set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Moon Hunter Keep. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Difficulty does not matter and gear drops at your current level.
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
- Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Jailer's Tenacity Notes & Tips
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160.
- This set is bind-on-pickup.
- This set has Weapons of every type.
- Jorvuld's Guidance does increase the duration of Major Vitality by 2.4s to 8.4s.
- This Set has no cooldown so you can refresh its buff before it expires.
- Damage must be dealt directly to your Health, not to a Damage Shield.
- Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Jailer's Tenacity Set Pieces
The set consists of Heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.