Jailer’s Tenacity is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It was added with the Wolfhunter DLC update in August of 2018. This Set grants you Major Vitality when you are struck for 25% of your Health or more in one direct attack.
Jailer’s Tenacity Set
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
Jailer’s Tenacity Information
Jailer's Tenacity Location
- Moon Hunter Keep (drops from Bosses there)
- Difficulty does not matter and gear drops at your current level.
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
- Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Jailer's Tenacity Notes & Tips
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160.
- This set is bind-on-pickup.
- This set has Weapons of every type.
- Jorvuld's Guidance does increase the duration of Major Vitality by 2.4s to 8.4s.
- This Set has no cooldown so you can refresh its buff before it expires.
- Damage must be dealt directly to your Health, not to a Damage Shield.
Jailer's Tenacity Set Pieces
ICONS GO HERE