Ignite the fires of hate in an enemy's heart, dealing 411 Magic Damage and forcing them to attack you for 15 seconds.
A ranged ally targeting the taunted enemy can activate the Radiate synergy, dealing 795 Magic Damage to them over 3 seconds then an additional 795 Magic Damage to them and other nearby enemies.
The synergy will now always apply to the target, instead of having a chance.
Inner Rage is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Undaunted Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by earning Dungeons Achievements. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Builds for Inner Rage
Champion Points That Affect Inner Rage
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Inner Rage
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Undaunted Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Inner Fire Rank IV
|Undaunted Guild Skills|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!