Ignite the fires of hate in an enemy's heart, dealing 410 Magic Damage and taunting them to attack you for 15 seconds.
A Ranged ally targeting the taunted enemy has a 50% chance to activate the Radiate synergy, dealing 795 Magic Damage to them over 3 seconds then an additional 795 Magic Damage to them and other nearby enemies.
Inner Fire is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This skill is found in the Undaunted Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by earning Dungeons Achievements. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Inner Fire Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Inner Rage - Return damage to melee attackers.
Inner Beast -Synergy increases ally healing received.
Builds for Inner Fire
Champion Points That Affect Inner Fire
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Inner Fire
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Undaunted Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Undaunted Guild Rank 3
- Morphs: Inner Rage & Inner Beast
|Undaunted Guild Skills|