Infuse your weapon with power, causing your next Light Attack used within 2 seconds to deal an additional 739 Physical Damage.
If the power is not consumed in time, you restore 1629 Stamina.
Imbue Weapon is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Psijic Order Skills Skills Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Imbue Weapon Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Elemental Weapon-Converts into a Magicka ability and deals Magic Damage. Applies a random status effect.
Crushing Weapon -Heals you for a percentage of damage done.
Champion Points That Affect Imbue Weapon
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Imbue Weapon
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Psijic Order Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Psijic Order Rank 03
- Morphs: Elemental Weapon & Crushing Weapon