Manifest yourself as pure lighting, zapping nearby enemies with electricity dealing 478 Physical Damage every 2 second for 20 seconds. The winds grow in damage and size, increasing up to 120% more damage and up to 9 meters in size.
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage. Increases in size and damage the longer it is active. Grants Minor Expedition while active, increasing your Movement Speed.
Hurricane is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Storm Calling Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Hurricane
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Hurricane
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Lightning Form Rank IV