Invoke the Huntsman's blessing, healing you for 45% of your Max Health
Hircine's Bounty is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Hircine's Bounty Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Hircine's Rage - Increases Weapon Damage for caster.
Hiricine's Fortitude -Adds heal over time effect.
Champion Points That Affect Hircine's Bounty
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Hircine's Bounty
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Werewolf Rank 1
- Morphs: Hircine's Rage & Hiricine's Fortitude