Invoke the Huntsman's blessing, healing you for 45% of your Max Health. If you are at full Health you instead restore 3000 Stamina.
While slotted you gain Major Brutality, increasing your Weapon Damage by 20%.
Hircine's Bounty is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Hircine's Bounty Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Hircine's Rage - If cast at full Health, gain Major Berserk for a short duration after casting, but also increase your damage taken.
Hiricine's Fortitude -Increases the healing done and increases your Health and Stamina Recovery by a small amount of the healing caused.
Champion Points That Affect Hircine's Bounty
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Hircine's Bounty
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Werewolf Rank 1
- Morphs: Hircine's Rage & Hiricine's Fortitude