Invoke the Huntsman's blessing, healing you for 6198 Health. This portion of the ability scales off of your Max Health. If you are at full Health you instead restore 3000 Stamina.
Hircine's Bounty is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Hircine's Bounty Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Hircine's Rage - If cast at full Health, gain Major Berserk for a short duration after casting, but also increase your damage taken.
Hiricine's Fortitude - Increases the healing done and grants you Minor Endurance and Fortitude after casting.
Champion Points That Affect Hircine's Bounty
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment Sets That Affect Hircine's Bounty
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Werewolf Rank 1
- Morphs: Hircine's Rage & Hiricine's Fortitude