High Isle Treasure Maps for Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) are special consumables that lead the player to treasure chests. This ESO High Isle Treasure Map Guide has maps for all of the treasure locations in this region.
You can click the map to open it to full size. The links below will open a page that displays all known info about that map. You can click on the map to display it larger on your screen.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
- High Isle Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Blessing of High Isle, Steadfast's Mettle, Systres' Scowl
- High Isle Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads for
All High Isle Treasure Maps Guide