Hex Siphon is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of Markarth DLC, and has 5 bonuses.
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) Adds 171 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) Whenever you bash an enemy, you release a cone of hexing energy in front of you. Each enemy hit increases your Spell Damage by 88 for 8 seconds, up to a maximum of 6 enemies. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds. Whenever you successfully interrupt a target, you restore 1000 Magicka.
Hex Siphon Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor Set
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Markarth DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Value: High
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
- Transmute crystal cost:
Hex Siphon Set Location
Hex Siphon drops from all enemies in the dungeon Vateshran Hollows. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Hex Siphon Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Hex Siphon Pieces
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Man, is this good or janky?