Healer's Habit is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Ancient Elf
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) Adds 5% Healing Done, Gain Minor Mending at all times, increasing your healing done by 8%
Healer's Habit Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Healer
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Healer's Habit Set Location
Healer's Habit Set drops from all enemies in the Dragonstar Arena. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Healer's Habit Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set has a Weapon of each type.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Healer's Habit Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Abhyudaya's Inner Sanctum Skill: Argonian Race + Sanctuary Set + Healer's Habit Set + Monster Helmet + Ritual Mundus + Powered Trait + 50 Points Blessed (or more if you want) = ~ 59,25% AddHeal!
This set, together with Kagrenac and a monster helmet. Nice! If you combine it with the Sanctuary Raid-Set, you gain +20% AddHeal.
is it still only farmed in DSA?
This outdated, this set now in CAP 160,