Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 877 Maximum Magicka (Perfected Only)
(2 items) Casting Force Siphon on a target within 15 meters of you causes a surge of magical energy to tether between you for 10 seconds. While the tether persists and you remain in range, you and allies in the tether restore 175 Magicka and Stamina every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
Force Overflow Guide
- Type of Set: Weapon Set
- Required Content: Markarth DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
How to Get Force Overflow
Force Overflow Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Vateshran Hollows. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Force Overflow Set Notes & Tips
Force Overflow Pieces
The set consists of a restoration staff.