Heavy Armor - Waking Flame
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) Activating Block while in combat places a damage shield on you and 3 group members within 18 meters for 2 seconds that absorbs 4000 direct damage. If a damage shield breaks, the wearer of the shield restores 5680 Magicka and Stamina. This effect can occur once every 30 second if a damage shield broke. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds if no damage shields broke.
Foolkiller's Ward Information
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Flames of Ambition DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
How to Get Foolkiller's Ward
- Foolkiller's Ward Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon The Cauldron. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Foolkiller's Ward Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Foolkiller's Ward Pieces
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.