Lob an explosive skull at an enemy, dealing 739 Flame damage.
Every third cast of this ability deals 20% increased damage.
Flame Skull is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Grave Lord Skills Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Flame Skull Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Venom Skull - Converts into a stamina ability and deals poison damage, casting any necromancer ability counts towards the third cast.
Ricochet Skull - The third cast of the skull will bounce to other nearby enemies.
Builds that use Flame Skull Skill
Champion Points That Affect Flame Skull
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Flame Skull
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Magicka
- Unlocked at Grave Lord Rank 4
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!