Explosive Rebuke is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of Markarth DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 Items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you successfully block, you place a bomb on the enemy for 10 seconds. When they are hit with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, the bomb detonates, dealing 13150 Flame Damage to all enemies within 8 meters. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds and scales off the higher of your Physical or Spell Resistance.
Explosive Rebuke Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor Set
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Markarth DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
Explosive Rebuke Set Location
Explosive Rebuke Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Vateshran Hollows. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Explosive Rebuke Set Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Explosive Rebuke Set Pieces
The set consists of Heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.