Charge your fists with the power of the storm. The attacks restore 1102 Magicka and Stamina.
Light attacks become lightning bolts, dealing 1132 Shock Damage to an enemy up to 28 meters away, and heavy attacks blast enemies in a 4 x 6 area for 1018 Shock Damage.
Attacks deplete Ultimate until you run out or the ability is toggled off.
While active your Light and Heavy Attacks restore Magicka and Stamina.
Energy Overload is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Storm Calling Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Energy Overload
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Energy Overload
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Energy Overload Rank IV