Project a globe of regeneration that slowly floats forward, healing for 489 Health every 1 seconds to you and nearby allies.
An ally can activate the Healing Combustion synergy, causing the orb to explode and heal to 2249 Health to all friendly targets and restore 3960 Magicka or Stamina to the ally, whichever maximum to higher.
The orb heals allies instead of damaging enemies.
Energy Orb is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Undaunted Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Energy Orb
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Energy Orb
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Undaunted Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Necrotic Orb Rank IV
|Undaunted Guild Skills|