Call down lighting to strike an enemy for 311 Shock Damage.
If target enemy’s Health falls below 20% within 4 seconds, an explosion deals an additional 1094 Shock Damage to the target and 198 Shock Damage to other enemies nearby.
If an enemy is killed by this ability, you restore 3562 Magicka.
If an enemy is killed by this ability, you restore Magicka.
Endless Fury is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This skill can be found and is a part of the Storm Calling Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Endless Fury
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Endless Fury
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Mage's Fury Rank IV