ESO Plus is a monthly subscription feature of Elder Scrolls Online. Players do not need to subscribe to play the game, but those who opt into this system received added benefits such as free access to DLC zones and increased item storage.
Eso Plus Benefits
"Is ESO PLUS worth it"? Is one of the most common questions for new players starting the game. Read our complete ESO DLC REVIEW to find out about the content you can access with the subscription.
- Subscribing is not necessary to play Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). The base game purchase will unlock all non-dlc zones and give you plenty of content to complete
- Becoming an ESO Plus subscriber has two main benefits: Access to all DLC, and access to a "craft bag" that holds unlimited crafting materials independently of your inventory.
- ESO Plus also gives you crowns, that you can spend to purchase the DLCs so you can access them when you're not subscribed, or cosmetic items from the store
- Other benefits include increased Player Housing decoration slots, which can be useful if you enjoy that aspect of the game
- DLC Game Packs
- More Crafting Storage
- Free Crowns
- Extra Bank Space
- More Gold & XP
- Bonus to Crafting
- More Furniture Space
- Costume Dyeing
- Transmutation Crystals
Non-ESO Plus™ Members
- Purchase DLC game packs
- No crafting storage bonus
- No free crowns
- No extra bank space
- No bonus gold & XP
- No bonus to crafting
- No extra furniture space
- No costume dyeing
- No bonus to currency cap
ESO Plus™ Members
- Full access to all DLC game packs
- Unlimited storage for crafting materials
- 1500 crowns per month for mounts, pets, & more
- Double Bank space for your account
- 10% increase to Gold & Experience acquisition
- 10% increase to Crafting Inspiration & Trait Research rates
- Double Furnishings & Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- Double currency cap for Transmutation Crystals
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This game cucks its non-plus players so bad. No storage wtf.