LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 129 Health Recovery
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(5 items) When you take damage, you apply Major Defile to the attacker for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 16%. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds per enemy.
Durok's Bane Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Durok's Bane Set Location
Durok's Bane Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Selene’s Web. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Durok's Bane Unique Set Pieces
Durok's Bane Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set has a Weapon of each type.
- This Set is bind-on-pickup
- The Major Defile effect was reduced to 4 seconds from 10 in Update 19.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Durok's Bane Set Pieces