Canon's Staff of the Tribunal
Divine Conundrum is a quest in Elder Scrolls Online.
I received a letter from Canon Llevule inviting me to travel to Morrowind so I can be introduced to Lord Vivec. He said to find him outside the town of Seyda Neen. Captain Jenassa can take me there from Daggerfall, Davon's Watch, or Vulkhel Guard. [if you start quest via letter]
I encountered a priest of the Tribunal and a wounded Buoyant Armiger on a holy mission for Lord Vivec. They were attacked by Daedra while seeking guidance at an ancestral tomb and weren't able to complete their mission. [if accepted from Canon Valasa]
Vivec of the Tribunal has noticed your exploits and requests an audience. Captain Jenassa's ship travels to Seyda Neen from such locations as Daggerfall, Davon's Watch, and Vulkhel Guard. When you arrive, find Canon Llevule outside the town. [if you start quest from the Collections menu]
OrThere's some kind of trouble on the road outside Seyda Neen. Apparently, a Buoyant Armiger was wounded while on a mission for Lord Vivec. I should locate Canon Valasa, who's with the wounded Armiger. [if accepted from Alavesa Arethan]
- Alavesa Arethan in Seyda Neen, Balmora, and Vivec City;
- Canon Valasa outside Seyda Neen
- Talk to Canon Valasa outside Seyda Neen.
- Listen to Azura.
- (Optional) Talk to Canon Valasa.
- Talk to Canon Llevule at Andrano Ancestral Tomb.
- Reach the Summoning Chamber.
- Ask Vivec's questions to Farena Andrano.
- Talk to Canon Llevule outside the tomb.
- Meet Vivec at his Palace in Vivec City.
- Talk to Archcanon Tarvus at his office in the Temple Canton.
- Talk to Overseer Shiralas at the construction site.
- Clear the debris and rescue the workers en-route to the Blessing Stone.
- Take the Blessing Stone to Archcanon Tarvus at the Palace.
- Perform the divination ritual.
- Talk to Vivec.
- Trivia, player notes,videos, fan art and such go here.