Slice into your enemy’s life force, dealing 1742 Magic Damage and healing your for 2400 for the first enemy hit. The heal grows in power by 800 for each additional enemy hit, up to five times. This portion of the ability scales off you max health.
Death Scythe is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Bone Tyrant Skills Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Death Scythe Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Ruinous Scythe - Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Bleed Damage, applying the Hemorrhaging status effect. Enemies hit are set Off Balance.
Hungry Scythe - Gain a heal over time and reduces the cost as the ability ranks up.
Builds that uses Death Scythe
Champion Points That Affect Death Scythe
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Quick Recovery
Equipment Sets That Affect Death Scythe
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Bone Tyrant Rank 1