Deadlands Treasure Map I is a Treasure Map in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is acquired randomly from looting or is bought from other players. To use it, you must have the map in your inventory and you must travel to the location. The map will be consumed when used.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
- Deadlands Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Eye of the Grasp Set, Hexos' Ward Set, Kynmarcher's Cruelty Set
- Deadlands Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads for:
You can find Deadlands Treasure Map I at:
- Southwest of Burning Gyre keep past two fire behemoths, just at the top of the little land jut that looks like a foot