Medium Armor - Waking Flame
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) Adds 492 Weapon and Spell Damage to your area of effect abilities
Dagon's Dominion Information
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Flames of Ambition DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
How to Get Dagon's Dominion
Dagon's Dominion drops from all enemies in the dungeon The Cauldron. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Dagon's Dominion Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Dagon's Dominion Pieces
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.