|Cast Time||Instant (30s)|
Surprise your foes by placing 3 volatile Daedric mines around you, which take 3 seconds to arm and last for 30 seconds.
When a mine is triggered it explodes, dealing 615 Magic Damage and immobilizing the enemy for 1.5 seconds.
Daedric Mines is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Dark Magic Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Daedric Mines Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Daedric Tomb - You place the mines at a target location instead of around you. The mines arm instantly.
Daedric Minefield -You place 5 mines around you instead of 3.
Champion Points That Affect Daedric Mines
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Daedric Mines
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Dark Magic 42