Encase your weapon in dark crystals for 6 seconds, causing your next 2 light or heavy attack to deal an additional damage and reduce the target's armor by 1000 for 5 seconds. The first hit deals 2091 Physical Damage and the second deals 836 Physical Damage.
Your next non-Ultimate ability cast within 3 seconds costs 10% Less.
Converts the ability into an instant cast Stamina ability, which causes your next two Light or Heavy Attacks to deal bonus Physical Damage and reduce the enemy's Armor.
Crystal Weapon is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dark Magic Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Crystal Weapon
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Crystal Weapon
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Crystal Shard Rank IV
- Companion Ember's skill of same name has different effects, check Companion Skills.
this is not a stam skill i just wastes 9k to build a stamsorc around this skill just to realize there is no stam morph of this skill.