Encase your weapon in dark crystals for 4 seconds, causing your next light or heavy attack to deal an additional 912 Physical damage and reducing the target's armor by 1000 for 5 seconds.
Your next non-Ultimate ability cast within 3 seconds costs 10% Less.
Converts the ability into an instant cast stamina ability, which causes your next light or heavy attacks deal bonus physical damage and reduce the enemy's armor.
Crystal Weapon is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dark Magic Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Crystal Weapon
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Crystal Weapon
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Crystal Shard Rank IV