Heavy Armor - Crimson Oath Style
Bind on Equip
Crimson Oath's Rive
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(5 items) Casting an ability, drinking a potion, or using a poison that applies a Major or Minor buff to yourself or an ally, send out a wave of energy that reduces the Armor of nearby enemies within 12 meters by 3541 for 15 seconds. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds, and will only occur if an enemy is within range.
Crimson Oath's Rive Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Waking Flame DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Crimson Oath's Rive Set Location
- Crimson Oath's Rive Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon The Dread Cellar.
- It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Crimson Oath's Rive Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Crimson Oath's Rive Pieces
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.