Coldharbour’s Favorite is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is one of the Crafted Sets, added with Elsweyr zone as part of Elsweyr DLC, and has 5 bonuses that buff max resource, damage, and proc a powerful heal and damage effect.
Any Item - Any Craftable
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 Item) When you heal yourself or an ally, summon Cadwell’s noble mount – Honor - who after 2 seconds, casts a healing spell on you and allies around him that heals for 4,648 Health over 6 seconds based on the higher of your Maximum Magicka or Stamina. When you damage an enemy, summon Cadwell’s noble mount – Honor - who after 2 seconds, explodes, damaging enemies around him for 2,352 Magic Damage over 6 seconds based on the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage. Honor can only be summoned every 10 seconds.
Coldharbour’s Favorite Set Information
- Type of Set: Crafted Set
- Required Traits Researched: 8 Traits
- Required Content: Elsweyr DLC
- Style: Any
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
Coldharbour’s Favorite Set Location
- Location: Valenwood Border Artisan Camp, South-West region of Elsweyr
- Requires 8 Traits to craft pieces of this Set
Coldharbour’s Favorite Set Notes & Tips
- Mixed set that needs stat consideration as you can trigger either one of the proc mounts.
- PvP players will get the most use out of this as there's a big heal but you can also get the damage proc.
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- The Summerset Chapter is required to craft Jewelry for this Set.
- Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Maps of Where to Craft
Coldharbour's Favorite Set Pieces