Manifest yourself as pure lighting, zapping nearby enemies with electricity dealing 463 Shock Damage every 2 second for 30 seconds.
While in this form you also gain Major Resolve, increasing your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 5948.
Activating this grants Major Expedition, increasing your Movement Speed by 30% for 4 seconds.
Increases the duration, and you gain Major Expedition for brief period after activation, increasing your Movement Speed.
Boundless Storm is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Storm Calling Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Boundless Storm
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Boundless Storm
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Lightning Form Rank IV