Desecrate the ground at the target location, dealing 3080 Frost damage over 10 seconds. Consumes a corpse on cast to deal 30% more damage. An ally standing in the graveyard can activate the Grave Robber synergy, dealing 3375 frost damage to enemies in the area and healing you for the damage done.
Boneyard is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Grave Lord Skills Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Unnerving Boneyard - Reduces the resistances of enemies in the area via Major Breach.
Avid Boneyard - You may use your own synergy.
Builds that use Boneyard Skill
Champion Points That Affect Boneyard
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Thaumaturge - increase damage over time
Equipment Sets That Affect Boneyard
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active Magicka
- Unlocked at Grave Lord Rank 20