Conjure a fountain of blood to apply Minor Lifesteal to enemies in the area, healing you and your allies for 600 Health every 1 second when damaging them.
Allies can also activate the Blood Funnel synergy to heal themselves for 40% of their Max Health.
Blood Altar is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Undaunted Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Blood Altar Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Sanguine Altar - Increases the duration.
Overflowing Altar -Increases the amount the synergy heal for.
Champion Points That Affect Blood Altar
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Blood Altar
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Undaunted Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Undaunted Guild Rank 1
- Morphs: Sanguine Alter & Overflowing Alter
|Undaunted Guild Skills|