Conjure a fountain of blood to apply Minor Lifesteal to enemies in the area, healing you and your allies for 600 Health every 1 second when damaging them.
Allies can also activate the Blood Funnel synergy to heal themselves for 40% of their Max Health
Blood Altar is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Undaunted Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Blood Altar Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Sanguine Altar - Increases the duration.
Overflowing Altar -Increases the amount the synergy heal for.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Mirri Elendis conjures a foundation of blood to sustain themselves and allies around it, healing for 371 Health every 1 second for 16 seconds.
Allies near the fountain can activate the Blood Funnel synergy, healing for 50% of their Max Health.
Champion Points That Affect Blood Altar
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Blood Altar
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Undaunted Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Undaunted Guild Rank 1
- Morphs: Sanguine Alter & Overflowing Alter
|Undaunted Guild Skills|
Cast time and cost are incorrect. cast time is 1.5s and cost is 4320 Magicka
Does it work under negates after the new changes?