Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing 540 Physical Damage, stunning them for 3.1 seconds, and knocking them back 8 meters.
Converts into a Stamina ability, and stuns the enemy for a longer duration.
Blinding Javelin is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Aedric Spear Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Blinding Javelin
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Blinding Javelin
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Skill Line: Aedric Spear
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aedric Spear Rank 4
|Aedric Spear Skills|