Bleakrock CE Treasure Map is a Treasure Map in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is acquired randomly from looting or is bought from other players. To use it, you must have the map in your inventory and you must travel to the location. The map will be consumed when used.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs, and sets.
- Bleakrock Isle Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Armor of the Trainee Set.
- Bleakrock Isle Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads for Ancestral Nord Style: Helmets, Axes.
You can find Bleakrock CE Treasure Map at:
- A bit south from the Central of Bleakrock Isle.
- South from the Bleakrock village