Blackwood Treasure Maps for Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) are special consumables that lead the player to treasure chests. This ESO Blackwood Treasure Map Guide has maps for all of the treasure locations in this region.
You can click the map to open it to full size. The links below will open a page that displays all known info about that map. You can click on the map to display it larger on your screen.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
- Blackwood Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Frostbite Set, Deadlands Assassin Set, Bog Raider Set
- Blackwood Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads for: --
All Blackwood Treasure Maps Guide
Blackwood Treasure Map I
Blackwood Treasure Map II
Blackwood Treasure Map III
Blackwood Treasure Map IV
Blackwood Treasure Map V
Blackwood Treasure Map VI
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Blackwood Treasure Map II is located just south of the borderwatch wayshrine behind the large rock by the ayleid ruins.