Skyshards in Bangkorai. This page shows all skyshards in the Bangkorai Region
- A scenic view of Evermore's bridge.
- Listening to Silaseli's whispers.
- Tossed into a coveside tower.
- Answer the call to battle. -Martyr’s Crossing is a POI south of Viridian Woods Wayshrine. It is a camp surrounded by wooden walls. On the outer side of eastern camp walls is where the shard is hiding
- Secret shrine by Pelin's Church.
- Hears hags but sees mobile limbs.
- Waiting to be inducted to the Hall. - When facing the stairs that lead into the Hall of Heroes, turn left and go to the end of the canyon. Shard is at the dead end in a broken crate.
- Take a fall from the grotto.
- Nested in an Imperial camp.
- Sent away to stay with the dead. In Dungeon: Crypt of the Exiles
- Tragic tale of architect and princess. - In Dungeon: Klathzgar
- Found in spite. - In Dungeon: Torog's Spite
- Where a stormy ritual brews. - In Dungeon: Rubble Butte
- Stuck in a troll's maw. - In Dungeon: Troll's Toothpick
- Bjoulsae bandits' hidden lair. - In Dungeon: Viridian Watch
- Meddling Imperials disrupt the wheel. - In Dungeon: Razak's Wheel