Ball of Lightning
Transform yourself into pure energy and flash forward. After reaching your location, you become immune to snare and immobilize effects for 2 seconds. A ball of lightning is created at this location as well, which absorbs incoming projectiles for 2 seconds.
This effect cannot be blocked.
Casting again within 4 seconds cost 33% more Magicka.
Absorbs projectiles. Grants brief snare and immobilization immunity after casting. No longer stuns enemies.
Ball of Lightning is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Storm Calling Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ball of Lightning
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Ball of Lightning
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information