Ball of Lightning
Transform yourself into pure energy and flash forward. After reaching your location, you become immune to snare and immobilize effects for 2 seconds. A ball of lightning is created at your end point, which intercepts up to 1 projectile attack made against you every 1 second for 3 seconds.
Casting again within 4 seconds cost 33% more Magicka.
Creates a ball of lightning that protects you from projectiles, but no longer stuns enemies. Grants brief snare and immobilization immunity after casting.
Ball of Lightning is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Storm Calling Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ball of Lightning
Equipment Sets That Affect Ball of Lightning
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Class: Sorcerer
- Skill Line: Storm Calling Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Bolt Escape Rank IV