28M / 6M
Desecrate the ground at the target location, dealing 3190 Frost damage over 10 seconds.
Consumes a corpse on cast to deal 30% more damage.
You or an ally standing in the graveyard can activate the Grave Robber synergy, dealing 3375 Frost Damage to enemies in the area and healing for the damage done.
You may use your own synergy.
Avid Boneyard is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Grave Lord Skills Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Avid Boneyard
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Thaumaturge - increase damage over time
Equipment Sets That Affect Avid Boneyard
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active Magicka
- Unlocked at Boneyard Rank IV
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!