Light Armor - Meridian
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 1487 Ofensive Penetration
(5 items) Dealing direct damage to a target within 10 meters of you summons a cone of lightning from your chest for 5 seconds, dealing 396 Shock Damage every 1 seconds to enemies in the cone. This effect can occur every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Auroran’s Thunder Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Wrathstone DLC
- Recommend For: Magicka Melee DPS (PvE and PvP)
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
Auroran’s Thunder Set Location
Auroran’s Thunder Set Drops from Bosses in the Group Dungeon: Depths of Malatar. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Auroran’s Thunder Notes & Tips
- The tooltip damage of this Set is affected by Champion Points: Master-At-Arms, and Elemental Expert
- With 100 Points into Master-At-Arms and Elemental Expert, at Legendary Quality this Set deals 1799 Damage per 0.5 seconds. This number goes up to 1901 with the Slimecraw Set equipped.
- Thaumaturge has no effect on this Set.
- Energized (Sorceror) will increase the damage of this Set
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Auroran’s Thunder Pieces