- A landing of noble's blood. - In Southern Auridon, to the west of Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine, on the balcony located in the second floor of theVulkhel Guard Manor & Treasury
- Adorns Valano's terrace. - Northeast of Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine, in the balcony second floor inside Valano Manor.
- Offered to appease riled ancestors. - Southwest of Tanzelwil Wayshrine, in the area you visit for the quest “In the Name of the Queen” (Tanzelwil). Find a stone platform with tall pillars and climb to the higher area.
- Watching the sky in a tower of swords. - Located in the Fighter's Guild building in Skywatch.
- Between cursed ruin and shrine. - In the central part of Auridon, just east of Quendeluun Wayshrine.
- Near Merormo's refreshment. - Northwest of Mathiisen Wayshrine, next to Merormo's Tower.
- Contemplation's overlook. - On top of a waterfall west of the Island of Contemplation. To reach the top, find a road south from where the shard is marked.
- Up and west in the broken dawn. - Up the stairs inside a destroyed house in Dawnbreak, where the NPC for the quest “Through the Ashes” is
- Gleaming beacon, ship-guide. - At the very top of the North Beacon Lighthouse
- Ancient chamber of golden glow. - Dungeon: Found in Bewan, in an alcove in the north-east of the north-east room. EASY TO MISS! Has been moved is now in th South East corner
- The Heritance stakes this claim. - Dungeon: Inside the public dungeon Del’s Claim, in the upper left of its map.
- Near the folly's end. - Dungeon: Inside the public dungeon Entila's Folly. Near the end and on an upper platform accessible by climbing. Has been moved to the South East room with wasps.
- Held in a corner by the House of Troubles. - Dungeon: Inside the dungeon Mehrunes' Spite, near the entrance keep checking the rooms to your left as you progress. This one is into the north east open area, in front of the left hallway.
- Blood-drained thralls stumble past. - Dungeon: Inside the public dungeon Ondil. This dungeon is Northwest of the Tanzelwil Wayshrine, and the shard is in a small room in the east library room with bats in Ondil.
- Corpses from another age walk here. - Dungeon: In Wansalen, you will find this Shard in a small room to your left after you beat the boss and head towards the exit. The map is misleading; the room with the skyshard can only be entered from the waterway passage (marked in blue on the map). Acquire the skyshard either before or after facing the Boss - or simply omit the Boss altogether.
- Hidden home in the gully's wall. - Dungeon: Inside the public dungeon Toothmaul Gully. See the shard in the large central room.